10 surveys submitted
What word best says "higher education reform?"
Which words come to mind when you think about "higher education reform?" (Pick three.)
- Achievement gap
- Quality of life
Other (please list):
- Transparency, collaboration, student debt, funding, online learning, administrative and learning technologies, change management, choice, student learning and development,
- Transfer of learning, re-envision
Optional: Why did you choose those three words?
- The surest way to improve HE outcomes is to reform K-12, and refuse to rationalize individual failure.
- Investment- because in the US today, it still increases your chances for a better life.
Employers- because I think graduates may be coming out ready to innovate and change and improve but employers must create workplaces that enable this.
Affordability- the staggering amount of student loan debt is crushing for some students. Schools need to do a better job of explaining to students exactly how much they will owe, what their payment will be and how much they need to earn to make the payment. Parents aren't doing that today so someone needs to do this.
- The value for your money is not there and their is little accountability. Why does the cost of college continue to rise while most people's incomes have been stagnant or decreased. If corporations raise their prices like colleges have been doing for the last several decades, it is called price gouging.
- grades 13-16 are redundent, weak, and intellectually conservative